Food Tasting & Walking Tour
A guided walking tour that samples tastings from great restaurants and explores the rich history of Lewiston, NY.
Presented by The Roaming Table, the tour includes six tastings and seven historical stops.
During this three-hour guided tour, you can expect:
- Enjoy enough delicious food to satisfy lunchtime appetites.
- Learn about Lewiston’s role on the Underground Railroad and the War of 1812.
- Get acquainted with wonderful chef owned restaurants and unique specialty shops that you’ll want to visit again.
- Time: Starts at 1:00pm
- Distance: About 1.5 miles
- Cost: $53 per person
- Weather: Takes place rain or shine
- Included: All food & some beverages
Starts May 17th, 2019 and is available Friday and Saturday throughout the summer.
For more information, visit LewistonFoodTours.com
To book this package, please call the hotel directly at (716) 299-0200.